Visiting wine country has something to offer for everyone, whether it’s a gastronomic adventure, a chance to enjoy the sun, or simply a relaxing time to kick up your feet and enjoy the scenery. And there’s simply no better way to start off a wine country holiday than with luxury private jet rental! Here are some of our most popular destinations.
- Sonoma Valley: The birthplace of California wine-making, this region is known as much for its slow pace of life as it is for its legendary tasting experiences. There are around 200 wineries in the area, but we recommend Buena Vista Winery as a must-visit destination. As the oldest winery in the region, it has a reputation for exclusive vintages and the history to back it up. The oldest vineyards in the area, the San Francisco Solano Mission Vineyard, has been run by an Italian family for generations and is another favorite destination.
- Napa Valley: A classic wine-lover’s destination, Napa is brimming with grand estates and some of the most coveted grapes in the world. Get ready for quaint towns, the celebrated Silverado Trail, elegant tasting rooms, and exclusive fine dining.
- Mendocino Wine Country: If you’re looking for something different, why not try out wine country’s best-kept secret? This quiet, pretty region is often overlooked in favor of it’s more famous cousins, but has a huge amount to offer. With the most acreage of certified organic vineyards in the country, plentiful markets and untamed scenery, this coastal hamlet is a romantic and artistic getaway.
- Gold Country Wine: Set in the Northeast region of California, this area includes vineyards that date back to the Gold Rush of the 1850s. Zinfandel has strong roots here, but you will find a wide range of varietals as well as a wide selection of fine dining restaurants and eateries. With oak-shaded country roads, weathered barns and trendy tasting rooms, this area is the perfect mix of old and new.
- Central Coast Wine Country: Historic ranchlands meet the coast in this romantic country destination known for some of the state’s best Rhône-style vintages. Filled with relaxed historic and student towns, this area boasts 42 varietals, urban and country tasting rooms, rolling hills and sunny valleys.
Take in the bliss of wine country with luxury private jet rental
At Air Charters, we’re one of the top private jet companies because we understand that our clients expect the exceptional, which is why we offer the highest quality private jet rental services from all New York airports. Unlike charter brokers, we own our own aircraft and are based at Teterboro Airport, which is why we can get you in the air and travelling in style at an affordable cost in just 2 hours.
In addition to private jet charter services, we offer first-class door-to-door transportation services and concierge services. We’re happy to take on any special requests from our clients, and turn air travel into a truly convenient and rewarding experience. For more information on renting a private jet or private jet rental costs, please contact us and visit our website today at https://www.airchartersjets.com/ .