The 2018 Masters Tournament held at Augusta National Golf Club is one of the most highly anticipated sporting events on the calendar, bringing in the world’s top talent to play on some of the most challenging and beautiful holes in the world. Here’s everything you need to know about this elite sporting occasion, from our private jet rental team.
What are the Dates for the 2018 Masters?
The Masters will run from Monday April 2nd to Sunday April 8th.
Where Can I Get Masters 2018 Tickets?
Masters tickets run out quickly but are available online through websites endorsed by the official Masters Tournament 2018 website. You can also purchase tickets for the 2019 Masters practice rounds and daily tournament ticket applications.
The 2019 event will be held on April 8-14. The 2020 event will be held on April 6-12, and the 2021 event will be held on April 5-11.
Traditions of the Masters Tournament
With Augusta National Golf Club’s historic past and extraordinarily scenic grounds, it’s no surprise that the tournament has some wonderful traditions. These include:
- The Champions Dinner – Every year since 1952, the champion from the previous year’s tournament hosts a dinner the Tuesday night before tee-off. With a custom dinner menu and guests that include all the past champions of the tournament, the evening is a wonderful social occasion for the sport’s top performers.
- Skipping balls on the 16th – On the par-3 16th hole, there’s a large pond that’s become a favorite spot for a more light-hearted moment. After teeing off, players stop by the pond and try skip a few balls across the surface of the pond, to the cheers of the crowd.
- The Ceremonial Tee-Off – Although they no longer participate in the tournament, legends Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player tee-off to officially start the tournament.
- The Par 3 Tournament – This popular tradition is a favorite for sportsmen like Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player, and Arnold Palmer. It’s a light-hearted, casual lead up to the big game, and often features kids and celebrities.
- No electronics allowed – Get ready to leave your smartphone behind because no cellphones, cameras or other electronic devices are allowed at the tournament! This is a very serious tradition that can be punished by a lifelong ban, and is there to ensure the peaceful, relaxing tradition of this longstanding tournament.
Renting a Private jet for the Masters Has Never Been Easier – or More Luxurious
At Air Charters, we’re one of the top jet rental companies in the USA because we understand that our clients expect the exceptional, which is why we offer the highest quality private jet rental services from all New York airports. Unlike charter brokers, we own our own aircraft and are based at Teterboro Airport, which is why we can get you in the air and travelling in style at an affordable cost in just 2 hours.
As one of the leading private charter companies, we offer first-class door-to-door transportation services and concierge services. We’re happy to take on any special requests from our clients and turn air travel into a truly convenient and rewarding experience.
To find out more about renting a private jet or private jet rental costs, please contact us today or visit our website at https://www.airchartersjets.com/