Fall is a truly beautiful time of year, when the air takes on that crisp edge, the skies turn a deep blue and, of course, the trees are transformed into clouds of dramatic reds, yellows and oranges! Here are some of the best places to catch the best fall scenery, from our private jet rental team.
- New England: No list would be worth looking at if it doesn’t include this classic location! With forests, parkland and beautiful towns, there are a huge range of opportunities from Connecticut to Maine to observe and enjoy the changing leaves. Plan your visit during the season’s peak viewing time, from the second week in September to mid-October.
- Aspen, Colorado: Named after the trees that surround the famous slopes, Aspen is a fantastic autumn location. The leaves take on a rich, golden hue and shimmer in the breeze as the sun hits them, creating a picture-perfect scene – without the rush and bustle of the town in high season. Try to visit any time from mid-September to beginning of October.
- Great Smoky Mountains, North Carolina/Tennessee: This national park is one of the most visited in the USA, and it’s not difficult to see why. With over 100 species of tree, from oak and maple to hickories, you can expect a breath-taking display of reds, oranges, golds, crimson and even purple. Plan your trip around the peak season for fall viewing, from the beginning of October to early November.
- Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri: Once the summer crowds leave, this location turns peaceful and more comfortable as the cooler temperatures set in. Heavily forested, the Ozark Hills blaze with gold, mahogany and scarlet, making them a haven for hiking, horseback riding or mountain biking. You can even change it up and do your fall leaf viewing from a private yacht! The best times to visit are the last two weeks of October.
- Glacier National Park, Montana: This rugged and remote national park is much quieter in the fall, and you’ll feel like you have it all to yourself. With beautiful larch trees, conifers and evergreens, you’ll see a spectacular show of fall colors against dramatic mountainous backdrops. Wildlife enthusiasts will enjoy the bonus of seeing elk, mountain goats and bears preparing for the winter. Plan your visit between mid-October and late September for the best colors.
Plan your fall adventure with one of NY’s top private jet companies
At Air Charters, we’re one of the top private jet companies because we understand that our clients expect the exceptional, which is why we offer the highest quality private jet rental services from all New York airports. Unlike charter brokers, we own our own aircraft and are based at Teterboro Airport, which is why we can get you in the air and travelling in style at an affordable cost in just 2 hours.
In addition to private jet charter services, we offer first-class door-to-door transportation services and concierge services. We’re happy to take on any special requests from our clients, and turn air travel into a truly convenient and rewarding experience. For more information on how to rent a jet or charter flight costs, please contact us or visit our website today.